Supplement & Mineral excess or deficiency test. Running our clients on the Medicine Wheel provides us specific information on the vitamins, minerals, and supplements that the client is either lacking or has an abundance of, that may be hurting your overall wellness and performance.
The electromagnetic wave signals emitted by the human body represent the specific state of the human body, and the emitted electromagnetic wave signals are different under the different conditions of the human body, such as health, sub-health, disease, etc. If we can determine these specific electromagnetic wave signals, we can determine the status of the body’s life. Based on this principle, the instrument collects the electromagnetic wave signals of the human body to inspect the body’s health condition through the own analysis of the computer.
“THE MEDICINE WHEEL” It makes a preliminary judge for the bias or potential and other sub-health status existing in organs; it makes the early prompting for the main diseases, which has great significance for the obtaining of the early treatment of diseases; and it has the advantages of completeness, non-invasiveness, practicality, simplicity, fastness, economy, easy popularization, etc.
Bio–Energetic point tester (Supplement Testing) – (EAV) – A diagnostic method that combines the basics of Chinese teachings on acupuncture and the possibilities of modern electronics. Dr. R. Voll combined the doctrine of acupuncture with knowledge of the magnitude of the resistance of the skin, measured by an electronic device.
From acupuncture, EAV has adopted energy lines called meridians, as well as biologically active points (hereinafter referred to as AP), located on these lines.
- Voll managed to not only significantly expand the understanding of the system of acupuncture meridians but also to organize the acupuncture points on their anatomical and information interrelations with internal bodies and systems. The symbolic translation of the Chinese name in the terminology and clinical language thinking as well as understandable modern doctors.
The unique advantage of the EAV method is the ability to test allopathic and homeopathic preparations with the selection of a dose of cosmetics, jewelry from metals, herbs, metals for dentures and filling material, etc. without breaking the integrity of the skin and mucous membranes, to predict the degree of effectiveness of this individual remedy for a particular patient. Thus, electropuncture diagnostics by the method of R. Voll allows to identify the degree of existing disorders in various organs and systems of a particular patient (acute, subacute, chronic, dystrophic, neoplastic processes); to make early
diagnosis at the stage of preclinical manifestations to:
- Significantly reduce the time of patient examination
- Increase the reliability of diagnosis with a sharp decrease in its complexity
- To carry out a purposeful selection of physiologically adequate treatment of the patient medicines, considering their individual tolerability
- Identify the mechanisms of the pathogenetic chain of diseases to target them in the treatment of the patient
- Conduct testing of different drugs on the compatibility for each individual patient, detecting the presence or absence of radionuclides in the body
- Choose the optimal diet for the patient
- Determine the presence or absence of harmful effects on the human body of various household items – Jewelry, Cosmetics, Clothing
- To optimize the course of treatment in outpatient, inpatient, and spa conditions